Standard Yaesu HX-270E Horizon. Walkie VHF submersible nautical talkie/FM
Standard Yaesu HX270E Horizon.
Walkie VHF submersible nautical talkie/FM the HX-270 is the portable ideal for fans to the nautical one that they want the
best benefits in a compact size and of easy handling.
For the partice of the nautical sports he is advisable toequip itself correctly with the security elements that allow us to enjoy without preoccupations of our liking. Between these elements one of great importance it is the STANDARD HORIZON HX-270E, portable
transceiver of Marine band Accredited by the European Union and the Main directorate of Marchant marine Spanish DCMM. His reduced
dimensions, in addition to the resistance and sumergibilidad guaranteed to 1 m during 30 minutes, it
contributes the tranquillity to us of which we will be able to communicate in the worse possible conditions. It is provided totally complete of accessories that in other marks are optional; Shipper of tablecloth, feeder with burner taking, battery of high
NiMH capacity (7,2V 1400 mAh), portapilas and paper clip of reversible subjection.
The long experience that STANDARD VERTEX has in the development of marine equipment has allowed them to design an equipment with ideal characteristics
for its ude in boats, simplicity of handling, great display illuminated zhe easy to see in any situation, LED of verification TX, to escaner, double listening, 5 W of power etc.
In Summary the HX-270 is the portable ideal for fans to the nautical one that they want the best benefits in a compact size and of easy handling.
- Portable VHF Marine band 5W
- Accredited by UE and DGMM
- Submersible to 1m of depth during 30 minutes
- Ample display LCD with illumination
- Escaner, the double listening
- Indicating LED of TX/RX
- Dimensions and weight: 58x120x30,5mm 380g with battery FNB-83
- Fraquency range: 156 MHz - 163,275 MHz (Marine Band)
Passages of Channel: 25 kHz
- Stability of frequency: +- 5 ppm (-30°C to +60°C )
- Type of emission: 16KOGE'
- Impedance of antenna: 50 Ohms
- Tension of feeding: 7,2 V of CC
- Consumption of current: 200 mA (Reception), 40 mA (In pause, Dull Economizer), TX: 1.4A (A)/0.9A (M)/0.5 To (b)
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Resistance to the water: 30 minutes @ 1 meter of depth (JIS 7)
- So large of case: 58 xs 120 xs 30.5 mm (widexhighxbottom)
- Weight (Approx): 380 g with block FNB-83
- Power output of RF: 5 W/2,5 W/ 1W @ 7,2 V
- Type of modulation: Variable Reactance
- Maximum deviation: +- 5 kHz
- Emissions spurious by conduction: 0.25 I-IW (-36 dBm)
- Type of circuit: Superheterodyne of double conversion
- Intermediate frequencies: 1 era: 21,7 MHz 2 da: 450 kHz
- Sensitivity: 0.35 20 uV SINAD of dB
- Selectivity of adjacent channel: 70dB
- Answer of intermodulation: 70 dB
- Selectivity: 12 kHz/25 kHz (-6 dB/-60 dB)
- Exit of high frequency: 600 mW @ 16 ohms